- Electrically screened to DLA SMD# 5962-95812
- No latch-up, dielectrically isolated device islands
- Pin and functionally compatible with Intersil HS-302RH series analog switches
- Analog signal range equal to the supply voltage range
- Low leakage: 150nA (maximum, post-rad)
- Low rON: 60Ω (maximum, post-rad)
- Low standby supply current: ±150µA (maximum, post-rad)
- Radiation assurance
- High dose rate (50 to 300rad(Si)/s): 100krad(Si)
- Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s): 50krad(Si)*
- Single event effects
- For LET = 60MeV•mg/cm2 at 60° incident angle, <150pC charge transferred to the output of an off switch
* Product capability established by initial characterization. The EH version is acceptance tested on a wafer-by-wafer basis to 50krad(Si) at low dose rate.
The HS-302AEH is a dual Double-Pole-Single Throw (DPST) analog switch fabricated using Intersil’s dielectrically isolated Radiation Hardened Silicon Gate (RSG) process technology to insure latch-up free operation. It is pin compatible and functionally equivalent to the HS-302RH.
This switch offers convenient switching controlled by 5V digital inputs and low-resistance switching performance for analog voltages up to the supply rails. ON-resistance is low and stays reasonably constant over the full range of operating voltage and current as well as over exposure to radiation.
The HS-302AEH is available in a 14 Ld CDFP or die form and operates across the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- Signal processing applications
- Power supply control
|Class||Q, /PROTO||V, Q, /PROTO||V, /PROTO||V, Q, /PROTO|
|High Dose Rate (HDR) krad(Si)||100||100||300||300|
|Low Dose Rate (ELDRS) krad(Si)||50||50||50|
|SEL (MeV/mg/cm2)||SEL free||SEL free||SEL free||SEL free|
|Qualification Level||QML Class Q (military)||QML Class Q (military), QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)||QML Class Q (military), QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
|AN9654: Use of Life Tested Parts|
Use of Life Tested Parts
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||58 KB|
Radiation Hardened CMOS Dual DPST Analog Switch
19 Aug 2016
|19 Aug 2016||564 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95812 (HS-302EH, HS-302RH, HS-302AEH)|
HS-302EH, HS-302RH, HS-302AEH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95812.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|