- Electrically Screened to SMD 5962F9675601VPA
- MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Compliant
- Low Distortion (HD3, 30MHz) -84dBc (Typ)
- Wide -3dB Bandwidth 850MHz (Typ)
- Very High Slew Rate 2300V/µs (Typ)
- Fast Settling (0.1%) 11ns (Typ)
- Excellent Gain Flatness (to 50MHz) 0.05dB (Typ)
- High Output Current 65mA (Typ)
- Fast Overdrive Recovery <10ns (Typ)
- Total Gamma Dose 300K RAD (Si)
- Latch Up None (DI Technology)
The HS-1120RH is a radiation hardened, high speed, wideband, fast settling current feedback amplifier. These devices are QML approved and are processed and screened in full compliance with MIL-PRF-38535. Built with Intersil' proprietary, complementary bipolar UHF-1 (DI bonded wafer) process, it is the fastest monolithic amplifier available from any semiconductor manufacturer.
The HS-1120RH's wide bandwidth, fast settling characteristic, and low output impedance, make this amplifier ideal for driving fast A/D converters. Additionally, it offers offset voltage nulling capabilities as described in the "Offset Adjustment" section of this datasheet.
Component and composite video systems will also benefit from this amplifier's performance, as indicated by the excellent gain flatness, and 0.03%/0.05 Degree Differential Gain/Phase specifications (RL = 75Ω).
Detailed electrical specifications are contained in SMD 5962F9675601VPA, available on the Intersil website.
A Cross Reference Table is available on the Intersil Website for conversion of Intersil Part Numbers to SMDs. The address is (www.intersil.com/military/crossref.asp). SMD numbers must be used to order Radiation Hardened Products.
- Video Switching and Routing
- Pulse and Video Amplifiers
- Wideband Amplifiers
- RF/IF Signal Processing
- Flash A/D Driver
- Imaging Systems
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened, Ultra High Speed Current Feedback Amplifier with Offset Adjust
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||280 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-96756 (HS-1120RH)|
HS-1120RH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-96756.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|