- Electronically Screened to SMD # 5962-95632
- QML Qualified Per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- 1.2 Micron Radiation Hardened CMOS
- Total Dose Up to 300kRAD(Si)
- Latchup Free
- EIA RS-422 Compatible Outputs (Except for IOS)
- Operation with TTL Based on VIH = VDD/2
- High Impedance Outputs when Disabled or Powered Down
- Low Power Dissipation 2.75mW Standby (Max)
- Single 5V Supply
- Low Output Impedance 10Ω or Less
- Full -55°C to +125°C Military Temperature Range
The Intersil HS-26CT31RH, HS-26CT31EH are quad differential line drivers designed for digital data transmission over balanced lines and meet the requirements of EIA standard RS-422. Radiation hardened CMOS processing assures low power consumption, high speed, and reliable operation in the most severe radiation environments.
The HS-26CT31RH, HS-26CT31EH accept TTL signal levels and convert them to RS-422 compatible outputs. These circuits use special outputs that enable the drivers to power down without loading down the bus. Enable and disable pins allow several devices to be connected to the same data source and addressed independently.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime (DLA). The SMD numbers listed here must be used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for these devices are contained in SMD 5962-95632.
- Line Transmitter for MIL-STD-1553 Serial Data Bus
- Line Transmitter for RS422
|Class||V, /PROTO||V, Q, /PROTO||V, /PROTO||V, /PROTO|
|High Dose Rate (HDR) krad(Si)||300||300||300||300|
|Low Dose Rate (ELDRS) krad(Si)||50||50||50|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)||QML Class Q (military), QML Class T (space lower level), QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
|AN9519: Using the HS-26C31RH, HS-26CT31RH Radiation Hardened RS-422 Line Driver|
Using the HS-26C31RH, HS-26CT31RH Radiation Hardened RS-422 Line Driver
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||199 KB|
|HS-26CT31RH, HS-26CT31EH Datasheet|
Radiation Hardened Quad Differential Line Driver
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||284 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95632 (HS-26CT31EH, HS-26CT31RH)|
HS-26CT31EH, HS-26CT31RH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95632.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|