- Electrically Screened to SMD 5962F9678501VPA
- MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Compliant
- User Programmable Output Voltage Limiting
- User Programmable For Closed-Loop Gains of +1, -1 or +2 Without Use of External Resistors
- Standard Operational Amplifier Pinout
- Fast Overdrive Recovery <1ns (Typ)
- Low Supply Current 6.9mA (Typ)
- Excellent Gain Accuracy 0.99V/V (Typ)
- Wide -3dB Bandwidth 225MHz (Typ)
- Fast Slew Rate 1135V/µs (Typ)
- High Input Impedance 1MΩ (Typ)
- Excellent Gain Flatness (to 50MHz) ±0.1dB (Typ)
- Total Gamma Dose 300K RAD (Si)
- Neutron Damage TBD (When Tests Complete)
- Latch Up None (DI Technology)
The HS-1115RH is a radiation hardened, high speed closed loop buffer featuring both user programmable gain and output limiting. They are QML approved and processed in full compliance with MIL-PRF-38535. Manufactured in proprietary, complementary bipolar UHF-1 (DI bonded wafer) process, the HS-1115RH also offers a wide -3dB bandwidth of 225MHz, very fast slew rate, excellent gain flatness and high output current.
This buffer is the ideal choice for high frequency applications requiring output limiting, especially those needing ultra fast overload recovery times. The limiting function allows the designer to set the maximum positive and negative output levels, thereby protecting later stages from damage or input saturation. The HS-1115RH also allows for voltage gains of +2, +1, and -1, without the use of external resistors. Gain selection is accomplished via connections to the inputs, as described in the "Application Information" text. The result is a more flexible product, fewer part types in inventory, and more efficient use of board space.
Compatibility with existing op amp pinouts provides flexibility to upgrade low gain amplifiers, while decreasing component count. Unlike most buffers, the standard pinout provides an upgrade path should a higher closed loop gain be needed at a future date.
Detailed electrical specifications are contained in SMD 5962F9678501VPA, available on the Intersil website.
A Cross Reference Table is available on the Intersil Website for conversion of Intersil Part Numbers to SMDs. The address is (www.intersil.com/military/crossref.asp). SMD numbers must be used to order Radiation Hardened Products.
- Flash A/D Driver
- Video Switching and Routing
- Pulse and Video Amplifiers
- Wideband Amplifiers
- RF/IF Signal Processing
- Imaging Systems
|Class||V, Q, /PROTO|
|High Dose Rate (HDR) krad(Si)||300|
|SEL (MeV/mg/cm2)||SEL free|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened, High Speed, Low Power Output Limiting, Closed-Loop-Buffer Amplifier
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||130 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-96785 (HFA1115, HS-1115RH)|
HFA1115, HS-1115RH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-96785.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|