- This Circuit is Processed in Accordance to MIL-STD- 883 and is Fully Conformant Under the Provisions of Paragraph 1.2.1.
- Voltage Gain (RL = 1kΩ ) 0.98 (Min), 0.995 (Typ), (RL = 100Ω ) 0.96 (Min), 0.971 (Typ)
- High Input Impedance 1.5MΩ (Min), 3MΩ (Typ)
- Low Output Impedance 5Ω (Max), 3Ω (Typ)
- Very High Slew Rate 1000V/µs (Min), 1300V/µs (Typ)
- Wide Small Signal Bandwidth 110MHz (Typ)
- High Output Current 100mA (Min)
- High Pulsed Output Current 400mA (Max)
- Monolithic Dielectric Isolation Construction
- Replaces Hybrid LH0002
The HA-5002/883 is a monolithic, wideband, high slew rate, high output current, buffer amplifier.
Utilizing the advantages of the Harris Dielectric Isolation technologies, the HA-5002/883 current buffer offers 1300V/µs slew rate typically and 1000V/µs minimum with 110MHz of bandwidth. The ±100mA minimum output current capability is enhanced by a 3Ω output impedance.
The monolithic HA-5002/883 will replace the hybrid LH0002 with corresponding performance increases. These characteristics range from the 3MΩ (typ) input impedance to the increased output voltage swing. Monolithic design technologies have allowed a more precise buffer to be developed with more than an order of magnitude smaller gain error. The voltage gain is 0.98 guaranteed minimum with a 1kΩ load and 0.96 minimum with a 100Ω load.
The HA-5002/883 will provide many present hybrid users with a higher degree of reliability and at the same time increase overall circuit performance.
- Line Driver
- Data Acquisition
- 110MHz Buffer
- High Power Current Booster
- High Power Current Source
- Sample and Holds
- Radar Cable Driver
- Video Products
|Amp/Buffer||Buffer||Buffer||Op Amp||Op Amp|
|# of Devices/ Channels||1||1||1||1|
|Gain AV (min)||1||1||1||10|
|Features||Video, High RIN, Open Loop, High IOUT||Video, High RIN, Open Loop, High IOUT||Low Noise||Low Noise|
|Bandwidth||110 MHz||110 MHz||10 MHz||600 MHz|
|IS (per amp)||8.3 mA||8.3 mA||4 mA||20 mA|
|VCC (max)||20 V||20 V||18 V||15 V|
|VCC (min)||5 V||5 V||5 V||5 V|
|Qualification Level||QML Class Q (military)||QML Class Q (military)||QML Class Q (military)||QML Class Q (military)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
|AN9654: Use of Life Tested Parts|
Use of Life Tested Parts
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||58 KB|
Monolithic, Wideband, High Slew Rate, High Output Current Buffer
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||213 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-89636 (HA-5002, HA-5002/883)|
HA-5002, HA-5002/883 electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-89636.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|