Intersil's PowerNavigator™ software allows simple configuration and monitoring of multiple Digital-DC devices using a PC with a USB interface. PowerNavigator makes it easy to change all features and functions of your digital power supply design using a simple graphical user interface.
Working in a production environment? You'll need to use the
Production Configuration Tool.
What's New in v5.2.144?
New and improved software features:
- Improved PowerMap with more real-time information
- New RailScope and PhaseScope feature for advanced telemetry
- New Rail Inspector feature simplifies device configuration
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
- Minimum screen size: 1024 x 768
Having trouble running v5.2 on Windows XP?
Try using PowerNavigator v5.1
This webinar demonstrates best practices in architecting and designing digital power systems and how Intersil’s digital power ICs and PowerNavigator software can simplify the process.