Intersil's PowerNavigator™ software allows simple configuration and monitoring of multiple Digital-DC devices using a PC with a USB interface. PowerNavigator makes it easy to change all features and functions of your digital power supply design using a simple graphical user interface.
Working in a production environment? You'll need to use the
Production Configuration Tool.
What's New in 5.2?
New and improved software features
- Improved Power Map received usability updates
- New Rail Scope feature for advanced telemetry
- New Rail Inspector feature simplifies device configuration
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
- Minimum screen size: 1024 x 768
- Introducing Intersil's New PowerNavigator
- Software Overview of Intersil's PowerNavigator
- Intersil's PowerNavigator Set-Up
- Monitoring and Configuring an Eval Board with PowerNavigator
- Use PowerNavigator to Design and Configure Before You Get Your Board
- Click-and-Drag Sequencing with the new PowerNavigator
- PowerNavigator's Features and Command Line Tool
Events & Training
What is PCT?
The Production Configuration Tool is used for quick loading and verification of configuration files into Intersil digital power controller/modules.
Both standard configuration files and production HEX files can be used. PCT will load and verify either format.
- Program or verify configuration for multiple devices at the same time
- Supports all devices supported by PowerNavigator
- Data logging to error.txt file
Use version 3.4.16 for products not supported in the current release.
Software & Drivers
Browse all drivers and downloads for digital power
Digital Power Knowledge Center
Your main resource for Intersil's digital power solutions.