- User-programmable setpoint via I2C serial interface
- Setpoint temperature range from +40°C to +110°C
- Operational temperature range from -40°C to +125°C
- 3°C initial setpoint accuracy
- Coarse and fine tuning setpoint control
- +15°C coarse adjustment
- +0.1°C fine adjustment
- ±0.5°C long-term drift error
- Programmable current protection of external MOSFET
- 5-bit Selectable Gain Control
- Wide Power Supply Range: 3V to 15V
- Works with 20kΩ to 200kΩ External NTC Thermistor
- General Purpose 8-bit DAC - 0.4% Output Resolution
- High Reliability
- Endurance: 10,000 Data Changes per Bit per Register
- Register Data Retention: 10 years @ T ≤ +125°C
- 10 Lead µTQFN 2.1mmx1.6mm Package
- Pb-free (RoHS Compliant)
The Temperature Controlled MOSFET Driver is a highly integrated solution that combines a MOSFET driver with overcurrent protection and two 8-bit resolution DACs on a monolithic CMOS integrated circuit (IC).
The ISL25700 sets up and monitors temperature at the point of interest, compares it with the user programmable setpoint, and adjusts the output until the set temperature is reached. An external power MOSFET, a heater, an NTC thermistor and the ISL25700 are parts of the temperature control loop.
It also features programmable overcurrent protection of the MOSFET. The current protection automatically adjusts the output voltage in order to keep MOSFET power under user defined limits. The protection settings always override the temperature settings that cause violation of the current limit.
There is an additional 8-bit General Purpose DAC that is available for application specific use.
The ISL25700 can be used in a variety of applications where constant temperature is a key parameter.
- Oven Controlled Applications with Micro Temperature Chamber in:
- Precision Meters
- Precision Generators
|AN1825: Overcoming the Minimum VDD Ramp Rate Limitation of the ISL25700|
Overcoming the Minimum VDD Ramp Rate Limitation of the ISL25700
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||265 KB|
|AN1116: Elantec CMOS applications|
CMOS Applications Information
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||231 KB|
Programmable Temperature Controlled MOSFET Driver
16 Jul 2015
|16 Jul 2015||621 KB||日本語|