- Integrates Two 100mA High Performance LDO's
- IOUT per Channel is 50mA at TJ = +150°C
- Excellent Transient Response to Large Current Steps
- ±1.8% Accuracy Over all Operating Conditions
- Excellent Load Regulation: <0.1% Voltage Change Across Full Range of Load Current
- Low Output Noise: Typically 30µVrms @ 100µA (1.5V)
- Very High PSRR: 90dB @ 1kHz
- Extremely Low Quiescent Current: 42µA (both LDOs active)
- Wide Input Voltage Capability: 2.3V to 5.5V
- Low Dropout Voltage: Typically 200mV @ 100mA
- Stable with 1µF to 10µF Ceramic Capacitors
- Separate Enable and POR Pins for Each LDO
- Soft-Start and Staged Turn-On to Limit Input Current Surge During Enable
- Current Limit and Overheat Protection
- Tiny 10 Ld 3x3mm DFN Package
- -55°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
ISL9000AMRNCP is a high performance dual LDO capable of sourcing 100mA current from each output. It has a low standby current and very high PSRR and is stable with output capacitance of 1µF to 10µF with ESR of up to 200mΩ.
The device integrates an individual Power-On-Reset (POR) function for each output. The POR delay for VO2 can be externally programmed by connecting a timing capacitor to the CPOR pin. The POR delay for VO1 is internally fixed at approximately 2ms. A reference bypass pin is also provided for connecting a noise filtering capacitor for low noise and high-PSRR applications.
The quiescent current is typically only 42µA with both LDO's enabled and active. Separate enable pins control each individual LDO output. When both enable pins are low, the device is in shutdown, typically drawing less than 0.1µA. Output voltage for the LDO are VOUT1 = 3.3V and VOUT2 = 1.8V.
The specifications for an Enhanced Product (EP) device are defined in a Vendor Item Drawing (VID), which is controlled by the Defense Supply Center in Columbus (DSCC).
"Hot-links" to the applicable VID and other supporting application information are provided on our website.
- PDAs, Cell Phones and Smart Phones
- Portable Instruments, MP3 Players
- Handheld Devices including Medical Handheld
|VIN (min) (V)||2.3||2.3||2.3||2.3|
|VIN (max) (V)||6.5||6.5||6.5||6.5|
|VOUT (min) (V)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|VOUT (max) (V)||3.3||3.3||3.3||3.3|
|Fixed Output Voltage Option||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|O/P Voltage Accuracy (%)||±1.8||±1.8||±1.8||±1.8|
|IOUT1 (max) (A)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.15|
|IOUT2 (max) (A)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|PSRR||90 dB||90 dB||70 dB||70 dB|
|Noise (μVRMS 10Hz to 100kHz)||30||30||30||30|
|IQ||40 µA||40 µA||45 µA||45 µA|
|Typical Drop-Out Voltage (mV)||250 @ 300mA||250 @ 300mA||250 @ 300mA||250 @ 300mA|
|# of PORs||2||2|
Dual LDO with low noise, very high PSRR and low IQDual LDO with Low Noise, Very High PSRR and Low IQ
04 Dec 2015
|04 Dec 2015||122 KB|
Vendor Item Drawings
|VID V62/08609 (ISL9000AM)|
ISL9000AM electrically screened to Vendor Item Drawing (VID) V62/08609.