- Complete variable-gain amplifier with output amplifier, requires no extra components
- Excellent linearity of 0.2%
- 70 MHz signal bandwidth
- Operates on ±5V to ±15V supplies
- All inputs are differential
- 400V/ms slew rate
- >70dB attenuation @ 4 MHz
The EL4451C is a complete variable gain circuit. It offers wide bandwidth and excellent linearity while including a powerful output voltage amplifier, drawing modest supply current.
The EL4451C operates on ±5V to ±15V supplies and has an analog input range of ±2V, making it ideal for video signal processing. AC characteristics do not change appreciably over the ±5V to ±15V supply range.
The circuit has an operational temperature range of b40oC to a85oC and is packaged in plastic 14-pin DIP and 14-lead SO.
The EL4451C is fabricated with Elantec's proprietary complementary bipolar process which provides excellent signal symmetry and is free from latch up.
- Leveling of varying inputs
- Variable filters
- Text insertion into video