- 17.5dBm output power capability
- Drives up to 350mA from a +12V supply
- 20VP-P differential output drive into 50Ω
- -80dBc typical driver output distortion at full output at 150kHz
- -70dBc typical driver output distortion at 4MHz
- -70dBc typical driver output distortion at 10MHz
- -65dBc typical driver output distortion at 17MHz
- -60dBc typical driver output distortion at 30MHz
- Low quiescent current of 4.5mA per amplifier
- Supply range
- For ISL1556IUEZ 4.5V to 12V
- For ISL1556IRZ ±2.25V to ±6V, 4.5V to 12V
- 300MHz bandwidth
- Thermal shutdown
- Pb-free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
The ISL1556 is a dual operational amplifier designed for VDSL and ADSL line driving in DMT based solutions. This device features a high drive capability of 350mA while consuming only 4.5mA of supply current per amplifier and operating from a single 4.5V to 12V supply. The driver achieves a typical distortion of -80dBc, at 150kHz into a 25Ω load.
The ISL1556 is available in the thermally-enhanced 16 Ld QFN package and is specified for operation over the full -40°C to +85°C temperature range. The ISL1556 has control pins C0 and C1 for controlling the bias and enable/disable of the outputs. These controls allow for lowering the power to fit the performance/power ratio for the application.
The ISL1556 is ideal for ADSL2+, SDSL, HDSL2 and VDSL line driving applications, including both 14.5dBm and 17.5dBm applications.
- Differential load driving only
- VDSL2 CO/CPE up to 17.5dBm
- Power line communications line drivers
- ADSL2+ CPE line driving
- G.SHDSL, HDSL2 line drivers