- 100mA output current driving capability
- Operates from a single -40V to -60V power supply
- 800mW per channel total power dissipation
- MTPR of -70dB
- 96VP-P differential output swing
- Fixed gain, integrated gain resistors
- Current control pins
- Output clamp for lightning and surge protection
- Channel separation
- 75dB @ 1MHz
- Pb-Free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
The ISL1541 is a -52V dual channel differential amplifier designed for driving full rate ADSL signals at very low power dissipation. The high supply voltage allows operation from a single standard -52V negative battery supply. It contains two pairs of wideband, high voltage, current mode feedback amplifiers optimized for lower power consumption and highest performance in ADSL and ADSL2+ systems. The line drivers have fixed gain AV = 48 with integrated feedback and gain resistors. Its output clamping circuit eliminates the requirement for the Zener protection diodes.
These drivers achieve an MTPR distortion measurement of better than 70dB while consuming typically 3mA per DSL channel of total supply current.
The ISL1541 is supplied in a thermally-enhanced 6mm x 6mm 24 Ld QFN package and is specified for operating over the full -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Dual port ADSL and ADSL2+ line drivers
- HDSL, HDSL2, HDSL 4 and SHDSL line drivers
- DSLAM, DLC, MDU/MTU line drivers
- Performance upgrade to Le87213, Le87213A, Le87220
- Pin to Pin replacement for Le87220