- Drives 360mA at 16VP-P on ±12V supplies
- 40VP-P differential output drive into 100Ω
- -75dBc typical driver output distortion driving 50Ω at 1MHz and 1/2-IS bias current
- Low quiescent current of 3.5mA per amplifier in 1/2-IS mode
- Power-down disable mode
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
The EL1527 is a very low power dual channel differentiated amplifier designed for central office and customer premise line driving for DMT ADSL solutions. This device features a high drive capability of 400mA while consuming only 7.5mA of supply current per amplifier from ±12V supplies. This driver achieves a typical distortion of less than -75dBc, at 1MHz into a 50Ω load.
The EL1527 has two control pins, C0 and C1, per channel. With the selection of C0 and C1, the device can be set into full-IS power, 3/4-IS power, 1/2-IS power, and power-down disable modes. The EL1527 maintains excellent distortion and load driving capabilities even in the lowest power settings.
The EL1527 is available in the thermally-enhanced 28-pin HTSSOP package. This device is specified for operation over the full -40oC to +85oC temperature range.
- ADSL G.DMT and G.lite CO line driving
- G.SHDSL, HDSL2 line drivers
- ADSL CPE line driving
- Video distribution amplifiers
- Video twisted-pair line drivers
|AN1377: Half Bridge Driver Generates 100V, 10A, 4us Pulses|
Half Bridge Driver Generates 100V, 10A, 4us Pulses
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||49 KB|
|EL1527 Data Short|
Dual Channel Medium Power Differential Line Driver
07 Jan 2016
|07 Jan 2016||105 KB|