- 250MHz Small Signal Bandwidth (GAIN 1)
- Capable of Pixel Rate Channel Switching
- +5V Single Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Gain Select of x1 or x2
- High Impedance Output Setting
- Ideal for RGB/YPbPr/S-Video/Composite Video Signals
- 150Ω Output Load Capability for Video Cable Driving
- 0.0013% Differential Gain and 0.035° Differential Phase Accuracy
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
The ISL59452 is a 4-input, single-supply, triple video multiplexer suited for component video applications. The device features single +5V supply operation, high bandwidth and TTL/CMOS logic compatible gain select (AV2) of x1 or x2. When HIZ is pulled high, the outputs are put into highimpedance states and the video inputs are disconnected putting the device in a low power state. This is an essential feature for power sensitive applications. The ISL59452 also features fast channel switching at pixel rates to allow for video overlays.
The ISL59452 will drive 150Ω loads making it suitable for 75Ω cable driving applications. The ISL59452 is ideal for RGB, YPbPr, as well as S-Video and composite applications.
The ISL59452 comes in a 32 Ld QFN package and is specified for operation over -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- SDTVs and HDTVs
- Set-Top Boxes
- Video Overlay
- Security Video
- Broadcast Video Equipment