- 6 Composite, 4 S-Video and 4 Component Video Sources
- 2 Component Inputs can be Configured for VGA with Separate H and V Sync Inputs
- Multi-format Video Filtering
- Compatible with Macrovision® Encoded Signals
- Programmable Gain of x1 or x2
- Outputs have High Impedance Disable Mode
- Two Universal Sync Separators support SD, HD, and Computer Signals
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
The ISL59450 is a video crosspoint switch supporting multiple video input formats (CVBS, S-Video, YPbPr, and RGB signals). Embedded anti-aliasing filters with programmable corner frequencies eliminate glitch noise from video DACs. The large number of inputs, wide range of formats, integrated anti-aliasing filters, and dual sync-separators make the ISL59450 an ideal choice for video switching in nearly all display systems.
The ISL59450 is available in a 128 Ld MQFP package and is specified for operation over the full -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- AV Receivers
- AV Switch Boxes
- HDTV Systems
- Multiple Video Input Systems