- Four BT.656 Compliant Input
- Maximum Input Rate of 108 MHz with Byte-Interleaved Format Support
- Four BT.656 Compliant Output Ports
- Up to 108 MHz Byte-Interleave Output Support
- Channel ID Support
- User Selectable D1 or Quad CIF Output
- Single SDRAM 16 Bits @166MHz
- Optional GPIO
- 1.8/3.3V Operation Voltage
- Supports 2-wire Serial Bus Interface
- 144 Ld LQFP Package
TW2826 is a record multiplexer that converts multiple D1 video inputs into quad CIF format for multi-channel DVR applications. The maximum number of D1 video that can be accepted is 16. The output can be selected from any D1 video or quad CIF video.
This product accepts multiple channels BT.656 compliant video data in byte interleaving format, processes them and outputs them in either its original size or in quad CIF size based on user control. The output will be in BT.656 byte interleaving format in the case of multi-channel output.
- Video Surveillance DVR