- 15-Channel Reference Voltage Outputs, I2C Programmable:
- 14-Channel Gamma References, 10-bit Resolution with Buffered Outputs
- 1-Channel VCOM Calibrator with 10-bit Resolution
- High Output Current VCOM Amplifier
- Ultra-low Power Operation, Ideal for Tablet and Mobile Applications: Typical Quiescent Power, 12mW @ 8V AVDD
- EEPROM Endurance: 10,000 Write Cycles- Read/Write Capable Over 2.25V to 3.6V DVDD Range
- 6.3V to 19V Analog Supply Operating Range
- 2.25V to 3.6V Digital Supply Operating Range
- 28 Ld 4x5mm Super Thin X2QFN Package
- Pb-free (RoHS Compliant)
The ISL24858 is a programmable reference voltage generator for TFT-LCDs featuring ultra-low power operation. The ISL24858 contains an I2C programmable, 10-bit, 14-channel gamma reference voltage generator with buffered outputs, a 10-bit programmable VCOM calibrator, a high output current VCOM amplifier, and internal EEPROM to store all reference voltage data. The EEPROM features an endurance of 10,000 write cycles.
Combining gamma and VCOM reference voltage generators with low power operation and EEPROM, the ISL24858 provides a complete reference voltage solution ideal for tablet, monitor, and mobile TFT-LCD applications.
The ISL24858 is available in a super thin 28 Ld 4x5mm X2QFN thermally enhanced package. It is specified for operation over the -40°C to +105°C ambient temperature range.
- Tablet, Notebook, Monitor TFT-LCD
- Mobile - 2D/3D TFT-LCD
- General-Purpose Reference Voltage Generator