- 8 Programmable Voltages with Band Gap trimmed Reference
- 4-Channel Programmable Amps with feedback inputs for Level Shifter Reference Voltages
- Integrated Programmable VCOM Calibrator
- 1 VCOM Op Amp
- 2 Banks of EEPROM Storage
- 260 bits of memory size
- rewriteable 300 times
- 15mV Resolution (10-bits)
- Analog Supply: 12V to 18V @ 15mA (Unloaded)
- Digital Supply: 2.4V to 3.3V @ 1mA (Unloaded)
- I2C Interface
- Pb-free (RoHS Compliant)
The ISL24837 is an 8-Channel programmable reference voltage generator with band gap trimmed reference, 4-Channel programmable reference voltages of level shifter with 1-Channel Op amp, and a digitally-controlled VCOM Calibrator.
- TFT-LCD Column Driver Reference Generator
- General-Purpose Reference Voltage Generators
|ISL24837 Data Short|
8-Channel Programmable I2C TFT-LCD Reference Voltage Generator with Band Gap Trimmed Reference, 4-Channel Programmable Amps with Negative Feedback Inputs, 1-Channel VCOM Op Amp, Integrated VCOM Calibrator and 2 Banks of Integrated EEPROM
21 Dec 2015
|21 Dec 2015||102 KB|
Are you looking for Product Change Notifications? Search PCN/PDN Notices
Learn how to use the ISL28025 digital power monitor to monitor input current of the digital point of load regulator using PowerNavigator.
This video examines the use of instrumentation amplifiers (INA or in amps) for sensor applications.
Intersil introduces a whitepaper that explains how the instrumentation amplifier (INA or in amp) strips off the common mode voltage leaving only the amplifier's differential voltage from the sensor.
Updating available quantities...