- 14 I2C-programmable 10-bit DACs
- Integrated programmable VCOM calibrator
- VCOM op amp
- 2 Banks of volatile memory for DACs
- 4.5V to 19V analog supply range
- 2.25V to 3.6V digital supply range
- 20mA analog supply current (unloaded)
- 700μA digital supply current
- I2C serial interface
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
The ISL24822 is a programmable 14-Channel, 10-bit reference voltage generator with a digitally-controlled VCOMCalibrator and op amp. Two selectable banks of 14 channels allow fast hardware or software switching between 2 different gamma curves. The ISL24822 is configured and controlled via a standard I2C Interface.
The ISL24822 is available in a 32 Ld TQFN package and is specified for operation over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- TFT-LCD column driver reference generator
- General-purpose reference voltage generators