- 18 I2C Programmable 10-Bit DACs
- Integrated Programmable VCOM Calibrator
- One VCOM Op Amp
- Two Banks of Volatile Memory for DACs
- 5V to 18V Analog Supply Range
- 2.5V to 3.3V Digital Supply Range
- 20mA Analog Supply Current (Unloaded)
- 700µA Digital Supply Current
- I2C Serial Interface
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
The ISL24813 is an I2C programmable 18-channel, 10-bit reference voltage generator with a digitally controlled VCOM Calibrator and op-amp. Two selectable banks of 18 channels allow fast hardware or software switching between two different gamma curves. The ISL24813 is configured and controlled via a standard I2C interface.
ISL24813 is available in a 32 Ld TQFN package and is specified for operation over the
-40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- TFT-LCD Column Driver Reference Generator
- General-Purpose Reference Voltage Generators