- Electrically Screened to SMD # 5962-95688
- QML Qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- High Input Impedance (HS-2620RH) 65MΩ (Min)
- High Gain (HS-2620RH) 100kV/V (Min) 150kV/V (Typ)
- High Slew Rate (HS-2620RH) 25V/µs (Min) 35V/µs (Typ)
- Low Input Bias Current (HS-2620RH) 15nA (Max) 5nA (Typ)
- Low Input Offset Voltage (HS-2620RH) 4mV (Max)
- Wide Gain Bandwidth Product (AV ≥ 5) 100MHz (Typ)
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Total Dose 1 x 104 RAD(Si)
HS-2620RH and HS-2622RH are radiation hardened bipolar operational amplifiers that feature very high input impedance coupled with wideband AC performance. The high resistance of the input stage is complemented by low offset voltage (4mV Max at 25oC for HS-2620RH) and low bias and offset current (15nA Max at 25oC for HS-2620RH) to facilitate accurate signal processing. Offset voltage can be reduced further by means of an external nulling potentiometer. Closed loop gains greater than 5, the 25V/µs minimum slew rate at 25oC and the 100kV/V minimum open loop gain at 25oC, enables the HS-2620RH to perform high gain amplification of very fast, wideband signals. These dynamic characteristics, coupled with fast settling times, make these amplifiers ideally suited to pulse amplification designs as well as high frequency or video applications. The frequency response of the amplifier can be tailored to exact design requirements by means of an external bandwidth control capacitor. Other high performance designs such as high gain, low distortion audio amplifiers, high-Q and wideband active filters and high speed comparators are excellent uses of this part.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Supply Center in Columbus (DSCC). The SMD numbers listed here must be used when ordering. Detailed Electrical Specifications for these devices are contained in SMD 5962-95688. A "hot-link" is provided on our homepage for downloading.
|HS-2620RH, HS-2622RH Datasheet|
Radiation Hardened, Very Wideband, High Input Impedance Uncompensated Operational Amplifiers
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||78 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95688 (HS-2620RH, HS-2622RH)|
HS-2620RH, HS-2622RH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95688.