- Supports 16Ω to 600Ω speaker impedance
- Ground referenced: No output coupling capacitors
- Audiophile quality sound THD of 0.01%, SNR of 102dB
- PSRR < -90dB, no need for LDO
- Wide operating voltage of 2.4V to 5.5V
- < 3mA quiescent current and 0.1µA shutdown current
- State of the art pop and click suppression
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
The ISL99202 is a stereo, capfree headphone amplifier. The wide operating voltage of 2.4V to 5.5V makes it versatile enough to be used in mobile battery powered applications powered by 2 AA or Single cell Li-Ion batteries as well as 3.3/5V power supply available notebook computers.
The ISL99202 has robust RF immunity, which makes it ideally suited for today’s mobile applications.
It has audiophile quality SNR and THD specifications and Click/Pop suppression.
The ISL99202 comes with Comprehensive Protection features, which include undervoltage and short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown.
The ISL99202 lowest power consumption in the industry is achieved by low Iqq and current shutdown.
The product is available in 12 Ld TQFN.
- Mobile phones
- MP3 players
|Amplifier Type||Class AB||Class D|
|SNR||102 dbFS||102 dbFS|
|POUT @ 1% THD||0.063 W||1.15 W|
|IDD Current||2.4 mA||3.2 mA|
|SHDN ICC||0.1 µA||0.2 µA|
|VIN (max) (V)||5.5||5.5|
|VIN (min) (V)||2.4||2.4|