- This Circuit is Processed in Accordance to MIL-STD- 883 and is Fully Conformant Under the Provisions of Paragraph 1.2.1.
- High Slew Rate 25V/µs (Min), 30V/µs (Typ)
- Wide Power Bandwidth 350kHz (Min)
- High Input Impedance 25MΩ (Min), 50MΩ (Typ)
- Low Offset Current 25nA (Max), 10nA (Typ)
- Low Quiescent Current 6mA (Max)
- Fast Settling Time (0.1% of 10V Step) 330ns (Typ)
- High Gain Bandwidth Product 12MHz (Typ)
- Internally Compensated For Unity Gain Stability
The JM38510/12204BGA is the JAN version of the HA2-2500. HA-2500/883 is a monolithic operational amplifier which is optimized to deliver excellent slew rate, bandwidth, and settling time specifications. The outstanding dynamic features of this internally compensated device are complemented with low offset voltage and offset current.
This dielectrically isolated amplifier is ideally suited for applications such as data acquisition, RF, video, and pulse conditioning circuits. Guaranteed slew rates of ±25V/µs minimum make it an excellent component in fast, accurate data acquisition and pulse amplification designs. To insure compliance, all devices are 100% tested for AC performance characteristics over the full temperature limits.
A typical 12MHz gain bandwidth product and 500kHz full power bandwidth make this device well suited to RF and video applications. With guaranteed offset voltages of 5mV plus external offset adjust flexibility and low offset current, this amplifier is particularly useful in signal conditioning designs.
- Data Acquisition Systems
- RF Amplifiers
- Video Amplifiers
- Signal Generators
- Pulse Amplification