- 300MHz -3dB bandwidth
- 4mA supply current (per amplifier)
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V
- Fast enable/disable (EL5493A only)
- Single (EL5193), dual (EL5293), and triple (EL5393) available
- High speed, 1GHz product available (EL5191)
- High speed, 6mA, 600MHz product available (EL5192, EL5292, EL5392 & EL5492)
The EL5493 and EL5493A are quad current feedback amplifiers with a bandwidth of 300MHz. This makes these amplifiers ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications.
With a supply current of just 4mA per amplifier and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, these amplifiers are also ideal for hand held, portable or battery powered equipment.
The EL5493A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier.
The EL5493 is offered in the industry-standard 14-pin SO (0.150") package and the EL5493A in the ultra-small 24-pin LPP package. Both operate over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Battery-powered equipment
- Hand-held, portable devices
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters