- Gain selectable (+1, -1, +2)
- 400MHz -3dB bandwidth (AV = 1, 2)
- 9mA supply current (per amplifier)
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V or ±2.5V to ±5V
- Fast enable/disable
- Available in 16-pin QSOP package
- Single (EL5196) available
- 200MHz, 3mA products available (EL5197 & EL5397)
The EL5396A is a triple channel, fixed gain amplifier with a bandwidth of 400MHz, making these amplifiers ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications. The EL5396A features internal gain setting resistors and can be configured in a gain of +1, -1 or +2. The same bandwidth is seen in both gain-of-1 and gain-of-2 applications.
With a supply current of just 9mA per amplifier and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, these amplifiers are also ideal for hand held, portable or battery powered equipment.
The EL5396A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier.
For applications where board space is critical, the EL5396A is offered in the 16-pin QSOP package, as well as a 16-pin SO (0.150"). The EL5396A is specified for operation over the full industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters