- 300MHz -3dB bandwidth
- 4mA supply current (per amplifier)
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V
- Fast enable/disable
- Available in 16-pin QSOP package
- Single (EL5193) and dual (EL5293) available
- High speed, 1GHz product available (EL5191)
- High speed, 6mA, 600MHz product available (EL5192, EL5292, and EL5392)
The EL5393A is a triple current feedback amplifier with a bandwidth of 300MHz. This makes these amplifiers ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications.
With a supply current of just 4mA per amplifier and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, these amplifiers are also ideal for hand held, portable or battery powered equipment.
The EL5393A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier.
For applications where board space is critical, the EL5393A is offered in 16-pin QSOP package, as well as an industry standard 16-pin SO (0.150"). The EL5393A operates over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Battery-powered equipment
- Hand-held, portable devices
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters
|AN1243: Getting Started with iSim and iSim:PE|
Getting Started with iSim and iSim:PE
28 Aug 2015
|28 Aug 2015||228 KB|
Triple 300MHz Current Feedback Amplifier with Enable
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||586 KB|