- 600MHz -3dB bandwidth
- 6mA supply current (per amplifier)
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V
- Fast enable/disable (EL5292A only)
- Single (EL5192) and triple (EL5392) available
- High speed, 1GHz product available (EL5191)
- Low power, 4mA, 300MHz product available (EL5193, EL5293, and EL5393)
The EL5292 and EL5292A represent dual current feedback amplifiers with a very high bandwidth of 600MHz. This makes these amplifiers ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications. With a supply current of just 6mA per amplifier and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, these amplifiers are also ideal for hand held, portable or battery powered equipment.
The EL5292A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier. The EL5292 is offered in the industry-standard 8-pin SO package and the space-saving 8-pin MSOP package. The EL5292A is available in a 10-pin MSOP package and all operate over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters