- Gain selectable (+1, -1, +2)
- 200MHz -3dB BW (AV = 1, 2)
- 4mA supply current
- Fast enable/disable (EL5197A only)
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V or ±2.5V to ±5V
- Available in SOT-23 packages
- Triple (EL5397) available
- 400MHz, 9mA products available (EL5197 and EL5396)
- Pb-Free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
The EL5197 and EL5197A are fixed gain amplifiers with a bandwidth of 200MHz, making these amplifiers ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications. These amplifiers feature internal gain setting resistors and can be configured in a gain of +1, -1 or +2. The same bandwidth is seen in both gain-of-1 and gain-of-2 applications.
With a supply current of just 4mA and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, these amplifiers are also ideal for hand held, portable or battery powered equipment.
The EL5197A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier.
The EL5197 is offered in the 5 Ld SOT-23 package and the EL5197A is available in the 6 Ld SOT-23 as well as the industry-standard 8 Ld SOIC packages. Both operate over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Battery powered equipment
- Hand held, portable devices
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters
|AN1243: Getting Started with iSim and iSim:PE|
Getting Started with iSim and iSim:PE
28 Aug 2015
|28 Aug 2015||228 KB|
|EL5197, EL5197A Datasheet|
Single 200MHz Fixed Gain Amplifier with Enable
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||327 KB|