- Optimized for 5V operation
- Stable at gain of 1
- 50MHz gain bandwidth product
- 130V/µs slew rate
- Drives 150Ω load to video levels
- Input and outputs operate at negative supply rail
The EL2110 operational amplifier, built using Elantec's complementary bipolar process, offers unprecedented high frequency performance at a very low cost. It is suitable for any application, such as consumer video, where traditional DC performance specifications are of secondary importance to the high frequency specifications. On a 5V supply at a gain of +1 the EL2110 will drive a 150Ω load to +2V, with a bandwidth of 50MHz. This device achieves 0.1dB bandwidth at 5MHz.
The recommended power supply voltage is 5V. At zero and 5V supplies, the inputs will operate to ground. When the outputs are at 0V the amplifier draws only 2.4mA of supply current.
- Consumer video amplifier
- Active filters/integrators
- Cost sensitive applications
- Single supply amplifiers