- MOSFET Input Stage provides
- Very High ZI: 1.5TΩ (1.5 x 1012Ω) (Typ)
- Very Low II: 5pA (Typ) at 15V Operation 2pA (Typ) at 5V Operation
- Ideal for Single Supply Applications
- Common Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Negative Supply Rail; Input Terminals Can be Swung 0.5V Below Negative Supply Rail
- CMOS Output Stage Permits Signal Swing to Either (or Both) Supply Rails
- CA5260A, CA5260 Have Full Military Temperature Range Guaranteed Specifications for V+ = 5V
- CA5260A, CA5260 are Guaranteed to Operate Down to 4.5V for AOL
- Fully Guaranteed to Operate from -55°C to +125°C at V+ = 5V, V- = GND
- Pb-Free Available (RoHS Compliant)
The CA5260A and CA5260 are integrated-circuit operational amplifiers that combine the advantage of both CMOS and bipolar transistors on a monolithic chip. The CA5260 series circuits are dual versions of the popular CA5160 series. They are designed and guaranteed to operate in microprocessor or logic systems that use +5V supplies.
Gate-protected P-Channel MOSFET (PMOS) transistors are used in the input circuit to provide very-high-input impedance, very-low-input current, and exceptional speed performance. The use of PMOS field-effect transistors in the input stage results in common-mode input-voltage capability down to 0.5V below the negative-supply terminal, an important attribute in
A complementary-symmetry MOS (CMOS) transistor-pair, capable of swinging the output voltage to within 10mV of either supply-voltage terminal (at very high values of load impedance), is employed as the output circuit.
The CA5260 Series circuits operate at supply voltages ranging from 4.5V to 16V, or ±2.25V to ±8V when using split supplies.
The CA5260, CA5260A have guaranteed specifications for 5V operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- Ground Referenced Single Supply Amplifiers
- Fast Sample-Hold Amplifiers
- Long Duration Timers/Monostables
- Ideal Interface with Digital CMOS
- High Input Impedance Wideband Amplifiers
- Voltage Followers (e.g., Follower for Single Supply D/A Converter)
- Voltage Regulators (Permits Control of Output Voltage Down to 0V)
- Wien Bridge Oscillators
- Voltage Controlled Oscillators
- Photo Diode Sensor Amplifiers
- 5V Logic Systems
- Microprocessor Interface