Design Tools & Solutions
We have taken the guess work out of designing your power management stage with reference design examples tailored to different usage models including:
- Solutions for latest generation and legacy FPGAs.
- Design recommendations based on your Power Estimator results.
- Low, medium, high power consumption based on your logic utilization and switching frequencies.
- Cost optimized solution using discrete components.
- Small and easy to design using analog and digital modules.
- Full featured power system monitoring and control via digital controllers.
- 24-60V backplane support with 12V and 5V intermediary backplanes.
FPGA Reference Design Generator
The FPGA Reference Design Generator app helps you find the Intersil power management part that best fits the need of your design. Simply select the FGPA vendor and platform, and input your current requirements. Select your backplane(s) and the type of solution(s) you need, and get detailed support files.